Translations into Latin:
- weaponA long-bladed weapon that has a handle (and sometimes a hilt) and is designed to stab, cut or slash.
- spatha(Noun f) (noun feminine )weapon
- ensis(Noun m) (noun masculine )weapon
- ferrum(Noun n) (noun neuter )weapon
- machaera(Noun f) (noun feminine )weapon
- chalybs(noun masculine )
- mucro(noun masculine )
card of this suit
(tarot) A suit in the minor arcana in tarot.
one who handles a sword
Someone paid to handle a sword.
(tarot) A card of this suit.
(weaponry) A long-bladed weapon having a handle and sometimes a hilt and designed to stab, cut or slash.