Translations into English:
- womanyoung femaleA young female person, usually a child or teenager.young female
- female childAn animal's female offspring (including that of a human).female child
- unmarried young femaleunmarried young female
- a young woman or girla young woman or girl
- damsel(noun )girl, maiden (without sexual experience)
A daughter, female offspring.
A girl or a maiden.
Similar phrases in dictionary Scottish Gaelic English. (10)
|leas-nighean||stepchild; ; stepdaughter|
|nighean dhìolain||natural child|
|nighean na galla||; bitch|
|nighean-bràthar||; niece; fraternal niece|
|nighean-peathar||; niece; sororal niece|